The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by Administrators)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen, apolgar, GSHQfadmin

By Podolsky
I noticed, that Graphisoft web-site after design update, including this forum, have a glitch - it's not rendering properly from time to time - especially when I open new Safari tab.
I'm not sure what this about - but that strange behaviour happens ONLY to Graphisoft web-site. Can be that some JavaScripts are not talking good with Safari or anything else? I think web design technologists shall take a look.

My machine: MacBook Pro, MacOS X 10.15.7, Safari 14.0.3
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 08.33.14.png
Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 08.33.14.png (236.13 KiB) Viewed 299 times
Hi Podolsky,

Thank you very much for your report!

Since we are unable to reproduce the issue, I would like to ask a few questions:

- Does it happen on another browser (let say Chrome for example)?
- Is there any specific method to reproduce it?
- Do you have any add-on that might alter the website's experience (being Adblock or something similar)?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh
Hi,
No I didn't try another browsers. And was no addons.
It usually happens when I open another tab in the browser - let say I need to translate something or simply search. Usually after restarting Safari it shows OK.

Small update on this - currently my MacOS is not starting (I'm using Windows instead on the same computer), so that can be related to this OS software / computer hardware issue.
Hi Podolsky,

Thank you for the answer! I would be very interested in whether it happens with another browser.

What I have on top of my mind is that some cache/cookies went wrong, or there was some memory issue. Clearing the browser's cache and cookies might help in some cases.

Best regards,
Minh