The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by Administrators)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, GSHQfadmin, apolgar

Moonlight wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:36 pm
I´m writing this here since I don't know where to post this, besides there is no report option in your forums.
It's right here:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 10.20.42 PM.png
Fear not.
There are several moderators in different time zones that constantly monitor these forums.
It may not be instantly detected, but generally spam posts will be found within a few hours and deleted.
Maybe a little longer on weekends.
Reporting may speed it up as we will get an e-mail, but please remember we are all just volunteers.

Barry.
P.S.
I also have moved this post to the section about forum issues, as it has nothing to do with installation or new users.

Barry.
@Stress Co.,

It wasn't in the ArchiCAD-Talk forum, it was in the other GDL forum.

Thanks anyway.

@Barry Kelly

Thank you too
Moonlight wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:53 pm
@Stress Co.,

It wasn't in the ArchiCAD-Talk forum, it was in the other GDL forum.

I didn't notice your link was for the GDL Center forum either.
That one is looked after by Graphisoft, and usually someone there will see and delete those posts.
Unfortunately we have no way to report those posts other than to make another post or to e-mail ... gdlcenter@graphisoft.com

Barry.
Lingwisyer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:58 am
Are none of the GS GDL staff on this forum?

We are fortunate enough to have a few GS employees here on this forum.
But you will probably find that for GDL related questions you will get more GS support from the GDL Center forum.
The whole reason it was set up was to be a better 'one stop shop' for GDL related issues.

Barry.
Barry Kelly wrote:We are fortunate enough to have a few GS employees here on this forum.

I mean GDL specific employees like Péter Baksa and Gergely Fehér.

Ling.
Lingwisyer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:18 am
I mean GDL specific employees like Péter Baksa and Gergely Fehér.

I see Peter has only ever made one post here (June 2016) and Gergely has made 28, but the most recent is November 2017.
Gergely is listed as a moderator of the GDL section of this forum, but that would have been set up long ago.

You will find both of these gentlemen more active in the GDL Center forum.
As I said, that forum is monitored more closely by Graphisoft than the GDL portion of this forum (at least it is replied to more by Graphisoft).
The problem is this forum has more users and therefore seems to get more replies.
It seems to me that the users that know their GDL stuff do watch both forums.

Barry.