The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

ARCHICAD-related community events

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

Is Graphisoft going to make the videos available after the event?

Because I work alone in a small firm, carving time out of two days back to back is a huge commitment for me and with everything going on I will be lucky if I can keep the information running on my side screen as I work. I would love the ability to look at these evenings and weekends. I think these videos would also go a long way in promoting the software. I get asked about the Archicad Software from other architects and I would love to point them to this kind of informative resource.

Ideally, I would have loved to see the event last year online (as well as all of the previous years). I would happily pay a fee, but it should be available in my opinion. Maybe this becomes one of the benefits of being an AchicadPlus Member.
Nardo99,

The Archicad 23 World premiere event video has been available on YouTube for over a year now. It was published right after the announcement of Archicad 23:

Hopefully, this year's videos will also be published on YouTube so anyone interested will be able to watch them at their convenience.
LaszloNagy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 am
Nardo99,

The Archicad 23 World premiere event video has been available on YouTube for over a year now. It was published right after the announcement of Archicad 23:

Hopefully, this year's videos will also be published on YouTube so anyone interested will be able to watch them at their convenience.

Thank you. I really should have searched for this (would have saved me some embarrassment). Not only the world premier event video is there but a number of the presentations are there too - that is really great. Sorry for the confusion :mrgreen:

This is the link to the YouTube Playlist in case anybody else is interested - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lxPFjsRJpP
batuhan wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:17 pm
The registration for the event is not working. Did anybody managed to register?
Seems to be working for me.
I registered a while ago so I don't want to go through it all again.
But it is asking me to sign in with my Graphisoft ID and then takes me to the registration page.

Maybe try a different browser - that sometimes helps - I am using Firefox.

Barry.
I can't say officially, but these things are usually recorded.

Barry.
Richard Morrison wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 am
Any update on after-event videos? It turns out that the event is at 5 a.m. my local time. Sorry, as much as I love ArchiCAD, watching this at 5 a.m. just isn't going to happen.
Same here! In times like this i wish there was an online platform where one could upload videos so that other people could see them later :wink:
You guys can already watch the Live Replay of today's event:

https://buildingtogether.graphisoft.com/

Subtitles are available in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, and Russian, so not only English-speaking audiences can watch and understand.