The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

ARCHICAD-related community events

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

Dave,

So far we have about 30 slots filled! Not bad for a week or two.. We have rec'd some great support from Graphisoft and are finalizing the speaker list. I am looking forward to a great event and hope you all can make it. (Dave, I know you're already in...)..
Dave Jochum wrote:Duane,

How are sign-ups going for ACUWest?
By TomWaltz
I looked at the Kellogg West website, and they didn't say much about travel to there.

Is the best way to fly to LAX, then rent a car? Or is there a shuttle/airport that's better?
TomWaltz wrote:I looked at the Kellogg West website, and they didn't say much about travel to there.

Is the best way to fly to LAX, then rent a car? Or is there a shuttle/airport that's better?
The Ontario (California!) airport is closest to Pomona and should have shuttle van/bus service to Kellogg West. Many major airlines serve Ontario.

LAX is quite a bit farther. I didn't check on shuttle bus options from there, but rental cars are pretty cheap ($22/day for compact) if there's a super air fare deal. Don't even think about a taxi.

Even if you don't book there, check expedia.com for flights to LAX or Ontario - and in the left side of the screen, it lets you pick alternative area airports to see what fares/times are there.

Karl
TomWaltz wrote:Is the best way to fly to LAX, then rent a car? Or is there a shuttle/airport that's better?
Most all the info you'll need is on the ACU West website. When you register you have the option of requesting a shuttle pickup from the Ontario Airport arranged by the ACU West guys. I don't know where you're coming from, but if you are on Southwest's route, they seem to have the best fares going.
By TomWaltz
Sorry, I haven't registered yet. I'm meeting with management Monday to make my sell (to come from Philadelphia) and I just wanted to have all my facts straight.

I REALLY want to come to this!!

Thanks!
By vfrontiers
There's still room left at ACUWest. If your still thinking about coming, please sign up soon... Our early bird pricing ends Feb. 12! We still have room for about 30 more....