The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the Archicad Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

User avatar
By ejrolon
You cannot. That is part of the license agreement for the EDU version
User avatar
By ejrolon
Yes they will. You will need to renew it every year while you are in school.
User avatar
By ejrolon
You will have an initial payment and a yearly maintenance fee after that. Remember to ask about your "recent graduate" discount, there should be one.
User avatar
By LaszloNagy
But of course you should inquire about this at your local reseller. This offer is something that may or may not be available in every part of the world. Various promotional things are dependent on the given market.
I just don't want you to have certain expectations then be disappointed when the time comes to buy your commercial license. Better to check well in advance.
But I hope that they do have this option in Nigeria as well.
By DavorP
Can you transfer pens, fills, composites, etc. from Edu to Commercial?

I am a student and have developed all of the above while in school. In order to be as productive as possible, it would be very convenient if it was possible to import those setting into commercial version.