The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the ARCHICAD Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By gab.gigliotti
Hello, i tried contact by email to suportbr@graphisoft and brasil@graphisoft already (i'm brazilian)... Searching, i learnt that i can't change the interface language to english... would be necessary to download the International version... but... how can i get an international version education license, please? Since the one that i received is only for BRA version...

It's kind of (horrible, weird, hard?) trying to learn Archicad in portuguese, when every single software i use and every udemy (in my case) videos are in english....

Thank you a lot for the opportunity to try the software on my classes projects.
By LaszloNagy
You should still try to download the INT version. If I am no mistaken, it works with all other language version licenses.
I am not sure but you should try.
By gab.gigliotti
LaszloNagy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:06 pm
You should still try to download the INT version. If I am no mistaken, it works with all other language version licenses.
I am not sure but you should try.
Already tried.... says that my license code works just for the BRA version...

My main issues comes to look out for things... just imagine... something like "refresh" that would mean something near update, or "atualizar" in portuguese, its literally translate as "refrescar" in portuguese, that for me, means something like the sensation of a cold shower or cold drink in a hot weather....

Idk who did those menus, perhaps they work in Portugal, but not for me.... nothing like a simple and functional interface in english.
By mnguyen
Hi,

I hope you are doing well during these trying times!

Thank you for your question!

From my knowledge, it is possible to change the country of the MyArchiCAD account, but I'm not sure if this will give you a new INT license. Since my student account has expired, I cannot test this.

You can do it by going to https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/, then login with your MyArchiCAD credential. Once you're in, the country can be modified. You need to press "Save Changes" and logout in order to have this change reflects in MyArchiCAD.

Once the country is changed, please check back in MyArchiCAD if the INT license is available to use.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,
Minh

Note: in some countries (like in Hungary), the INT license is automatically made available along with the localized (HUN) license, while in some other countries, only the license for localized version is given to the student. This is up to the local partners to decide, so I don't know if it's possible for you to ask the local partner in Brazil to provide you with an educational INT license