The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the ARCHICAD Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By Paopao
How would you put a complex surface on a vertical wall? I have an arch and I need to put a band around it. I am using the complex profle but I cannot find a way to ach it vertically. I normally would put the linear profle and thn use the ach from the palette to fit it to the arch. It doesn't work on a verticl surface though. Do I ned to use the form?

the pic shows the arch, the red profile is the band I need to put round it. There is also the section.

Thanks for any input.