The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Autotext/Project Info, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up, etc.

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

Quirk:

Set up a Label for your preferred settings, select the Windows and Doors, then use the Label Selected Elements command.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum. No need to shout, we can hear you fine.

David
By Quirk
I was hoping for something automatic, where the elevation is linked to the plan view. So a change in the plan view would show on the elevations, and a change in the elevations would show in the plan view. I may be mistaken but I recall doing this with an earlier ArchiCAD version.
By ejrolon
open elev or section
Select all windows
Use “Label Selected Elements”
Done

Is almost automatic.
Quirk: You had two identical questions in two separate forums. I've merged all posts into this topic, as this is a Construction Documentation issue. Please do not ask the same question more than once...pick the most appropriate forum. Thanks.