The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with ARCHICAD or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Ed Haynes
Hula Girl is a cutout. I couldn't convince the guys at Formfonts to build one for me. The Puffer Fish is from the 3D Warehouse as is much of the kitsch dressing.
By Ed Haynes
An event at a Beverly Hills mansion.
Attachments
White v4.3-2.jpg
By Robert Fuchs
I just finished up some renderings for a church project. We are just about doubling the sq ft. The tower and the structure next to it are existing. Everything else is pretty much new.
Attachments
Southeast-View-lrg.jpg
By Robert Fuchs
Here is a closer view of the new lobby entry.
Attachments
East-View-lrg.jpg
By Robert Fuchs
And here is a view of the interior of the lobby.
Attachments
View-0_4-lrg.jpg
By Robert Fuchs
And one more view and I am done. We even did a DVD for them to show in church what all the changes and renovation are going to look like. The movie turned out really nice and has helped the church with their fundraising.
Attachments
View-0_5-lrg.jpg
By lec1212
Hi Splitlid
You would probably not like to be in Arkansas in the late Fall or Wintertime then:-))
lec
By splitlid
your right lec1212, cold weather dosnt agree with me, i think trees have it all wrong, they should be bare in summer when its hot and be in full leaf during the winter to keep warm.
:)

could be one of the reason im not allowed to make any important decisions around here. :?