The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with Archicad or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By Darya902
Добрый день, второй день подряд не могу построить визуализацию. Archicad оставляет черный экран и пишет, что визуализация построена, либо строит ее ну очень долго. Буквально пару дней назад такого не было и все строилось в довольно короткие сроки. Примечательно, что и у других пользователей Archicad, моих знакомых, такая же проблема со вчерашнего дня. Что это может быть?
Good afternoon, for the second day in a row I cannot build visualization. Archicad leaves a black screen and writes that the visualization has been built, or it takes a very long time to build it. Just a couple of days ago this was not the case and everything was being built in a fairly short time. It is noteworthy that other Archicad users, my friends, have the same problem since yesterday. What could it be?
By Lingwisyer
Please note that this is an English forum.

Google: Good afternoon, for the second day in a row I cannot build visualization. Archicad leaves a black screen and writes that the visualization has been built, or it takes a very long time to build it. Just a couple of days ago this was not the case and everything was being built in a fairly short time. It is noteworthy that other Archicad users, my friends, have the same problem since yesterday. What could it be?

Have you or your friends tried rendering small segments of your models using the Marquee Tool? Might you have recently added some high poly object to the file?

Ling.

ps. Some information about your AC version, OS and system specs will help as some issues are specific to certain aspects.
By ejrolon
Edited the post to translate what was written. FYI this might be spam, I usually ban theses users for not following the rules.