The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Plot Control, Publishing, Import-Export (DXF/DWG, PDF...), IFC…

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By Jacek
Djordje wrote:Jacek,

...I would prefer to handle each on their own, and agree with Matthew. But, to each his own, of course! :)
Djordje,
I can see benefits of using each method to achieve different results, all valid.
That is why I would like to have the choice to export/publish w/ a Ghost Story. To prove my point just look at the poll above :wink:
Thanks for all the suggestions to you all,

Jacek :)
By Geoff Briggs
Ghost Story is easier. Superimposed plans is more powerful. Choice is good. I vote yes.
By aahatimo
Geoff Briggs wrote:Ghost Story is easier. Superimposed plans is more powerful. Choice is good. I vote yes.
well stated. give us tools do what works for each person or task.
By Jacek
aahatimo wrote:
Geoff Briggs wrote:Ghost Story is easier. Superimposed plans is more powerful. Choice is good. I vote yes.
well stated. give us tools do what works for each person or task.
Hear, Hear,
Couldn't agree more.
:D
By Jacek
Charles Uyehara wrote::shock: I cannot seem to change the colors of the underlaid ghost story. I have tried to change drawing pens and layout pens with no change in the color on my screen. Am I missing a trick??
Yes you are. Open Story Settings box, click on Options and you will be presented with a Color Wheel with a sliding Intensity/Saturation selecto, adjust until satisfied.. :wink:

Close the window and view your new Ghost Story :D
Jacek
By Djordje
Charles Uyehara wrote::shock: I cannot seem to change the colors of the underlaid ghost story. I have tried to change drawing pens and layout pens with no change in the color on my screen. Am I missing a trick??
Cannot change the Ghost in ArchiCAD, or cannot change pens and colors of a plced drawing in PlotMaker?

If the first, Jacek answered.

If the second, make sure that your Attribute Update Rules (Right click, Drawing settings) are set to Custom for this drawing, and change away ...

HTH,