The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Plot Control, Publishing, Import-Export (DXF/DWG, PDF...), IFC…

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

What's your opinion about this wish?

Essential (5)
69%
Important (4)
27%
Average (3)
4%
Not important (2)
No votes
0%
Not needed (1)
No votes
0%
I just want to reiterate how much of a time saver this feature would be, especially the ability to import consultant .ctb files.

I honestly hope the ArchiCAD developers take note of the overwhelming response that this is an essential feature (albeit from a small sampling of people)

Please, if you have not yet voiced you opinion - vote!
I know this is an old wish, but at least half of it has been fulfilled sometime in the past few years:

http://help.graphisoft.com/ac16_help_IN ... ml#1051003

We can save out to .ctb now.
Still on AC14(USA) - The Save As...CTB is not an option. Or is it only an International version option?

Really looking for a way to send the Pen sets.
must have been a 15 addition... (yup. just checking the online help files, this option isn't there in 14, but appears in 15).
Hi
I really need to IMPORT a dwg file and Autocad CTB file into Archicad so I can work with a dwg drawing provided by my autocad technician and print the drawing with the same lineweights he has created. How can I do that? He is on Autocad 2010 and I'm on Archicad 16. Isn't there an Import CTB setting?

thanks so much
Christopher
I don't believe there is an import. You could manually match the line weights to the pen number. Or save back to autocad and print there? Can't remember if there's a better option.

This will help too:

http://www.archicadwiki.com/DWG/Import/MatchPenColors
Hi JaredBanks,tycoon addon
iPad Holder
Thanks for link :)
pops a dent review

21 day fix containers
Although I have a doubt regarding the step "open DWG" , how can I attach Xref ? Flex ShotBest Cat Toys
cell phone holder
Thanks cordless lawn mowerMagic Mesh
Kind Regards Zygor Guides
Caroline Ds. Compression Gloves
Bed Bugs Treatment
Last edited by carolinerrs on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.