The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussion of non-graphical data: Properties, Property Expressions, Classifications, Interactive Schedules

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

Hi All, i know you can set unit for the whole schedule in ARCHICAD using project dimensions setting, but..
Does anyone here know how to convert specific unit of an item in the interactive schedule?
i.e. only column cross section width or length from meter to centimeter, but the rest should stay in meter

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

-John
You'll have to create an expression property multiplying your column width.
Like:
(Core Width) * 100
Be assured to assign it to columns in the availability for classifications tab
Erwin Edel wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am
Before 22 (which still is the case in NL, as it is not out yet), I made a property and typed the dimensions there and scheduled that...
Thanks Erwin, i used too do that to, but i'm trying to figure some kind of an automatic way of doing it, hopefully this version of AC will make it possible

-John
felcunha wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am
You'll have to create an expression property multiplying your column width.
Like:
(Core Width) * 100
Be assured to assign it to columns in the availability for classifications tab
It is a subject from last year but I am also interested in solving this problem for my projects.
In my case I am also trying to get an automatic value of the slab thickness represented in centimeters. The multiplication solves the problem but another one appears.
0,20 x 100 = 20,00 the result should a be a number without decimals, so simply just 20.