The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussion of non-graphical data: Properties, Property Expressions, Classifications, Interactive Schedules

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By a.forlin
Hi, I've got a big problem with schedules, both in Archicad 20 and 21. When scheduling walls I use inside and outside gross and conditional surfaces but I can't understand how the hell do they work! Why External and internal surfaces are identical (supposing I'm measuring a rectangle this is not possible!)? Why then if I have no holes at all, gross and conditional (or net) are different? It seams that for conditional it is not considering angles, but what I expect is that that must be the difference between inside and outside. Well, It's a huge problem, so please help me!!!!

Thank's to everybody!!!
Have a nice summer!
By a.forlin
yes, but the problem is that the behaviour is completely different.... For example, for "Gross Sur­face Area of the wall on the Outside Face" and "Gross Sur­face Area of the wall on the Inside Face" I get the point of what they should do, in fact I espect them to be different while they are identical...
By Gaetano
a.forlin wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:42 pm
yes, but the problem is that the behaviour is completely different.... For example, for "Gross Sur­face Area of the wall on the Outside Face" and "Gross Sur­face Area of the wall on the Inside Face" I get the point of what they should do, in fact I espect them to be different while they are identical...
I've got the same problem!!!!
By LaszloNagy
Gaetano,

Can you show me some screenshots? Like how the geometry of the Wall looks in 3D (just a single Wall), and then how those values appear on the Schedule?