The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussion of non-graphical data: Properties, Property Expressions, Classifications, Interactive Schedules

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

After years of resistance, i'm trying to evolve from lists to schedules.

Working with materials i have had some succes with composite walls and slabs, but I am totally stuck with objects and windows/doors

I can't obtain absolutely no data of windows or doors in the schedule, the schedule is always empty as if I had none, no matter what changes i make.

I suposse, because they are in the menus, that I should have at least windows (with glazing) and doors areas (I should have also blinds, sills and lintels, but I would try that later)

I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong or if is actually impossible to obtain these data with schedules and should stay with my old and efficient lists some years more.

Thanks
Hello

I had any succes with Components schedule, but I had with Surfaces schedule.
With the same fields in both schedules I have no result using "components" (MED-07) but all the correct information using "surfaces" (MED-04).

I enclose images of both settings and results

(PartidaX and MedicionX are fields I have created in all windows to store common scripts results)
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2020-08-03 a las 11.52.27.png
Captura de pantalla 2020-08-03 a las 11.51.54.png
Captura de pantalla 2020-08-03 a las 11.57.43.png
Captura de pantalla 2020-08-03 a las 12.32.31.png
Last edited by godi on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry, but I would have to see the file to be able to figure out the problem. It is probably something fundamental because the schedules would generate.
Otherwise, I have no more ideas.