The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussion of non-graphical data: Properties, Property Expressions, Classifications, Interactive Schedules

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By maro
Hi,
List / Elements can be saved into View map but cannot be inserted into layout? is it limitation? Lists cannot work like Schedules?
Thanks
By LaszloNagy
Just activate the Layout you want to place it onto, then switch to the View Map in the Navigator, then drag-and-drop the View to the Layout. It works for me.
By maro
For me this dont work, see atached printscreen
AC 24 B 4007
Thanks
Attachments
LIST FROM VIEW MAP.jpg
LIST FROM VIEW MAP.jpg (86.04 KiB) Viewed 218 times
LIST FROM PROJECT MAP.jpg
LIST FROM PROJECT MAP.jpg (106.52 KiB) Viewed 218 times
By LaszloNagy
That is very strange.
Can you try if it works if you start a brand new project based on the default Archicad template? If it works there, then this problem may be file-specific.
By LaszloNagy
I figured it out.
There are two types of Lists: simple text lists and lists displayed based on a graphical template.
The former can not be placed onto Layouts, the latter can be.
By maro
Ok, Thanks, I need insert simple text
is there simple graphical template for use like simple text
I dont time to set Format Wizard
Thanks
By maro
for Fills used in section elevation I need template like is this simple text list
Is possible set the Format wizard like this?
Thanks
Attachments
text.jpg
text.jpg (33.93 KiB) Viewed 204 times
By LaszloNagy
Sorry, I have not worked with Lists in the last 10+ years as I have been using Schedules.
By maro
Schedules are better but have limitation for Fills from Sections and Elevations, can be this limitation fixed in AC 25?
Thanks