The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions about managing ARCHICAD in architectural practices (Project Setup, Templates, Attributes, Migration, Compatibility with Previous Versions, Preferences/Work Environment, User/Project/Application Administration/Management etc.)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Mats_Knutsson
On GS site I can download present 22 version. Click download earlier versions takes me to v20 and older. Is 21 in a limbo?

/Mats
By Barry Kelly
Mats_Knutsson wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:18 pm
On GS site I can download present 22 version. Click download earlier versions takes me to v20 and older. Is 21 in a limbo?

/Mats
It doesn't seem like the GS website has been updated with any downloads for 21, and I have no idea why there is no links to older versions of the program installation packages on the main website.
You can try MyArchicad, but if you have not downloaded the version there when it was new, you may not have access to it there either.

Try this.

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/ar ... l/AC21/INT

I keep a copy of this link and just change the version number and nationality code for what I want.
It seems to work in most cases.
Why there is no direct link to this on the GS website I don't know - or it is certainly not easy to find.

Barry.