The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sharing a project for a team, accessing projects remotely. Setup of BIMcloud/Users/Roles, Working/Messaging in Teamwork (Example: What are the firewall settings for the BIMcloud to make it accessible over the Internet?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, Istvan Moharos, Marton Kiss

By Franz Forsberg
Hello everyone,

Is there a way to script through the API (only C language is usable right? Because I could perhaps do it with C# or python myself...), or any other way, to schedule and automate the task of exporting / importing IFC models from the BIM server, so we can do this outside working hours and have employees coming to work with updates data?

I work at Link Arkitektur, we are a big client of yours and... this is really something that we need! :D

Thank you so much.
By LaszloNagy
This is a User Forum, so if you have questions/requests directly to the BIMCloud team, it may be better to contact your reseller and ask through them.

FYI: In the Key Client Conference this year, GRAPHISOFT talked about creating an API for BIMCloud, but that will happen somewhere in the future, it is not available yet.