The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything related to BIMx and BIMx PRO: functionality, platforms, features, etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By AaronEzra
Hello all,

I have never had issues exporting a BIMx from Archicad 21, however recently when I export all materials are overlapped when flying through the model, and purple shows in some locations.

Did not have issues prior to last month and can't figure out how to reset it.
Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.
By mnguyen
Hi,

Thank you for the question!

Could you share with us some screenshots of the issue to understand it better? I believe there were some missing library parts, but let's see how it looks like on your end.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh
By mnguyen
jamesdon wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:20 pm Under file>, the Publish BIMx hyper-model option is greyed out. I have checked my add-ons, and the tool is installed. What am I doing wrong? Every single tutorial and/or support forum assumes that the export option works fine.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your question!

As far as I know, in certain regions, BIMx export is part of the SSA contract. If the SSA contract expires, the feature will not be usable in Archicad. Please verify this with your local to see if this is the case. If not, I suggest opening a support case via your local seller in order to have a deeper investigation.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Minh
jamesdon wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:20 pm Under file>, the Publish BIMx hyper-model option is greyed out. I have checked my add-ons, and the tool is installed. What am I doing wrong? Every single tutorial and/or support forum assumes that the export option works fine.
You are doing nothing wrong.
It seems the Archicad installer (I know it happens with 22) is not installing all of the required system files.

See this article in the HelpCenter ...

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/86557/

Barry.