The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything related to BIMx and BIMx PRO: functionality, platforms, features, etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

Kent Clarke wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:02 am Hi,
Is it possible to make changes to my Archicad model on my website when using the BIMX web viewer?

No, it is just a viewer.
All changes need to be made in the Archicad model.

Barry.
Thank you. Do you or anyone else know if there is a BIMx or Graphisoft feature that allows archicad models to be modified on a website?....have all the features of BIMx web viewer but the added feature of making simple changes...wall colors, roof finish etc.?
Kent Clarke wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:03 am Thank you. Do you or anyone else know if there is a BIMx or Graphisoft feature that allows archicad models to be modified on a website?....have all the features of BIMx web viewer but the added feature of making simple changes...wall colors, roof finish etc.?

Not that I am aware of.

Barry.
BIMx is just a play back viewer. You cannot do any editing of any model information while you are in the file. The only thing you can do is turn on and off layers.