The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

GDL language and objects, API, Add-ons, Script…

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

What is your opinion about this Wish?

Essential
No votes
0%
Important
50%
Average
50%
Not Important
No votes
0%
Not Needed
No votes
0%
By Varch
On the BIMx.graphisoft.com Model Transfer site, each BIMx model has a share link for embed HTML, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.

I think it would be useful to also provide a QR code image for the link. Enscape provides this for all of their hosted "panorama" views and I think it is useful to place those QR codes on the drawings so that people in the construction field can use their phone to pull up the link.
By Barry Kelly
It probably would be nice if the transfer site created a QR code as well as the web link.
You can create your own QR code if you want to though - plenty of websites that will allow you to do this.

Barry.
By LaszloNagy
This sounds like a wish to me so I have moved the thread to a more appropriate forum and added a Poll.
You can vote in your own poll. :wink:
By mnguyen
Dear Craig,

Thank you very much for the idea, this is an interesting one!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #13067). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh