I'm not quite sure how Bitdefender works, but usually an AV software will become "active" again after reboot. Since we know that you're having an Anti-virus software installed, could you please add the following address to the unrestricted list?
In the macOS System Preferences, you will find CodeMeter listed in Other section. If you click on it, does it say that CodeMeter service is running? If not, please start it.
If this does not help with the issue, I would like to collect the following information:
- The number of the problematic license (SW00000xxxxx if it's a software key, 3-... or 2-... if it's a hardware key)
- CmDust log (https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/25432/
- License Manager Tool logs (https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/63119/
- A screenshot of License Manager Tool, in signed-in state if possible
- A screenshot of CodeMeter, showing whether it can recognize the license or not
- A screenshot of the files in the CmAct folder
macOS: MacHD/Library/Application Support/CodeMeter/CmAct
Please send these via Private Message, or let me know if you will need a secure place to upload the file.
Thank you very much!
Technical Support Engineer
For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit