The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Topics specific to the scripting and development of Library Parts and Libraries using Param-O or the Geometric Description Language – GDL. (Example: How do you use “REQUEST” GDL commands?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen, rmasaki, Akos Somorjai, Peter Baksa, Csilla Mai

By runxel
A. Smith wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:06 pm well, idk maybe i'm missing something
In my example above it is the same object, just placed twice, so it is stacked upon each other, which will lead to the line elimination.
In my example above it is the same object, just placed twice, so it is stacked upon each other, which will lead to the line elimination.
What is different in your script to the one from A. Smith, that you do not get the lines?
By Lingwisyer
Joachim Suehlo wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:58 pm
What is different in your script to the one from A. Smith, that you do not get the lines?

Two boxes in TWO objects vs two boxes in ONE object.
Two boxes in TWO objects vs two boxes in ONE object.
This is interesting, because 2 double boxes on top of each other have a separation line,
while 2 singles boxes don't have.
Attachments
Boxes.png
Boxes.png (87.23 KiB) Viewed 71 times