The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Topics specific to the scripting and development of Library Parts and Libraries using Param-O or the Geometric Description Language – GDL. (Example: How do you use “REQUEST” GDL commands?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy, rmasaki, Akos Somorjai, Csilla Mai, Peter Baksa

By Muniza
Hi,

I am working on details in ArchiCAD 24. I want to edit the scale of the details to NTS (Not To Scale) in the detail's title. May I know how to do that?

Thanks,
Muniza
By LaszloNagy
This is actually a GDL question and here is why.
I checked the library parts used for the Title, and while it is possible to specify a custom Drawing Title, it is not possible to specify a custom Drawing Scale. This means that you would have to modify the GDL script of the Title library part to add this capability.
By David Maudlin
Muniza:

This depends on the regional version of AC you are using, as different regions have different libraries. In the USA version, the NCS Drawing Titles have an option to show "NOT TO SCALE" rather than the scale; but this text is not editable, so cannot show "NTS".

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David