The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Installation and download/setup issues; upgrading, operating system compatibility; getting started/training guides/tutorials. (Example: I cannot launch ARCHICAD, please help!)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

With AC22 on the scene, ArchiCAD 21 is no longer available on the download page, and is not yet listed in the archived downloads. That was the one version that I skipped in MYArchicad.com so I can't get it from there either.

Anyone aware of a working link to download AC21 from Graphisoft's website (for MAC)
Beware of the versions you need. If you are a student it seems you can only have the latest version. Also the EDU versions (available in MYArchicad.com site) are different from the commercial ones.
Beware of the versions you need. If you are a student it seems you can only have the latest version. Also the EDU versions (available in MYArchicad.com site) are different from the commercial ones.
To clarify, they are functionally identical except that EDU files add a watermark when publishing or printing and they cannot be changed to "professional" and you cannot legally used them for commercial projets.