The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Installation and download/setup issues; upgrading, operating system compatibility; getting started/training guides/tutorials. (Example: I cannot launch Archicad, please help!)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By Rene Pahlavan
My action center is continuously showing a warning (red exclamation mark) in AC24. The warning is for the updates category in the action center. When I hit the "download updates" button it takes me to a GS webpage that says my software is up-to-date; but the action center warning (red exclamation mark) does not go away.

This is not affecting performance in any way that I can tell - just annoying. Screenshots attached.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Attachments
action center
action center
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.55.30 PM.png (75.88 KiB) Viewed 145 times
Updates section of action center
Updates section of action center
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.49.09 PM.png (64.74 KiB) Viewed 145 times
download updates result
download updates result
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.55.51 PM.png (90.31 KiB) Viewed 145 times
By Barry Kelly
That link is actually tacking you to a wrong web page.
There seems to be a bit of a problem with some Graphisoft links in certain web browsers.
That is saying your Revit Geometry Exchange add-on is up to date.

Go to the HELP menu in Archicad and check for updates there.
If that does not take you to the correct page then try another browser (copy and paste the link).

Or go to the update page on the main Graphisoft web site.

https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-su ... version=24

Barry.
By James B
It may also be opening 2 tabs in your browser.
One for the Archicad update, and another for the add-on. The add-on tab will be at the front though.
By Rene Pahlavan
James B wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:32 am It may also be opening 2 tabs in your browser.
One for the Archicad update, and another for the add-on. The add-on tab will be at the front though.
You were correct James B - unbeknownst to me it was opening 2 browser tabs. Updating now.

Thanks for your help!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 8.55.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 8.55.36 AM.png (117.9 KiB) Viewed 92 times