The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about GDL - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: I created an object that prints an error message in 3D all the time, please help!)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

Hello,

Did you perform a migration of AC18 library elements to AC22? On opening the AC22 file you have to submit it. If you did not do this migration then you asked AC22 to keep the elements of AC18 as it is
Alessandro:

Check the Model pane in the Window Settings, it may be set to Override Surfaces. If the Model pane is not visible, go to Work Environment > Tool Schemes > Tool Settings Dialog Boxes > Window Tool and make the Model pane visible, it may be hidden in the default WE.

David
Alessandro wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 am
Hi, I have a problem.... I open a file Archicad 18 with Archicad 22. In Archicad 18 I used a single material for all the elements of the door. Now, in Archicad 22 I am not able to set different materials.... The door not change the single material of Archicad 18
If you have migrated to the 22 objects then you should see this, where you can control frame and leaf materials independently or uniformly.

door_materials.jpg

If you are still using the 18 objects then they should be exactly the same as they were in 18.

Barry.
David Maudlin wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Alessandro:

Check the Model pane in the Window Settings, it may be set to Override Surfaces. If the Model pane is not visible, go to Work Environment > Tool Schemes > Tool Settings Dialog Boxes > Window Tool and make the Model pane visible, it may be hidden in the default WE.

David

David,
perfect!!!! Now I can change correctly the material!