The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about using Libraries and Library Parts - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: How can I display a Transom above my Door?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

I want to draw an victorian style house, but I dont want to necessarily draw all the windows and doors by my self.

Is there some way to download a full victorian based library? So that I just have to import a single library in order to get many victorian style assets.

Is this even possible? It would be very beneficial to import a full library instead of trying to download multiple assets that most of the time dont even match very well...
DeanBlakely wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:34 pm Is there some way to download a full victorian based library? So that I just have to import a single library in order to get many victorian style assets.

I am not aware of any such library.

Barry.
What precisely do you want?
Arched or double arched windows with glazing bars?
Victorian style profiles for sills, headers, frames etc?

I have some objects that can achieve these and I vaguely remember Ralph Wessel built something similar to the profiler for odd geometries.