The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about using Libraries and Library Parts - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: How can I display a Transom above my Door?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

Hi Graphisoft,

I would like to report that recently I have found a bug issue related to ArchiCAD standard international library related to doors.

ArchiCAD doors have different aspects in plans/sections in project models if you use the symbolic or accurate representation.

Best regards
If you could post an image to help explain, that would be great.

Also, don't forget to report this to your local Archicad distributor - that is the correct channel to go through when you have a problem.
Telling us about it here is great, and maybe someone from Graphisoft will see it and possibly take notice.
But your local distributor (support people) is the best place to go.

Barry.
Sorry, my bad ...

Example - this is the library part where I have detected this issue

Capture 01.JPG
Capture 01.JPG (127.59 KiB) Viewed 181 times

And here is the symbolic representation of the library part placed within the project, just pay attention to how the Outside Casing must end with the exterior wall and Wall Closure method

Capture02.JPG
Capture02.JPG (43.72 KiB) Viewed 181 times

Observe in this pic, that the Outside Casing does not come flush with Wall's exterior surface and the door's frame, and the panel is not in the same position as seen in the plan pic

Capture 03.JPG
Capture 03.JPG (17.07 KiB) Viewed 181 times
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this issue with us!

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce it using Archicad 24 INT 5000. As you can see in the screenshot below, the frame is correct. I'm wondering if there is any special setup in your door settings to reproduce this issue?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh