The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Hardware specific issues - computers, graphics cards, mice/input devices, system benchmarks, protection key issues, etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

From what I've read... seems good when printing from the roll, BUT
Is it easy to load precut sheets?
- 24"x 36" (D in the U.S.)
- 18"x24" (C)
- 11"x17" (B)

Do you have to remove the roll to do it?
I assume there is no way to load multiple sheets of B size. Yes?

Thanks for any input.
We have this printer, it is best used with the roll. It can print on sigle sheets (we used it that way when our Epson A3 printer broke down) you dont have to remove the roll for sheet printing, however you have to load each sheet individualy, and press release lever, once it is done. Basically you have to be standing beside babysiting it. It is okay if you need just few sheets, or in emergency, but not for regular use.
Good to know it's not impossible.
Thank you Skawagon
We have this printer, it is best used with the roll. It can print on sigle sheets (we used it that way when our Epson A3 printer broke down) you dont have to remove the roll for sheet printing, however you have to load each sheet individualy, and press release lever, once it is done. Basically you have to be standing beside babysiting it. It is okay if you need just few sheets, or in emergency, but not for regular use.
Have you found a work-a-round to bypass the forced, 0.91" margin on the right side of cut sheets?
We have recently got a iPF770 (pretty much the same machine) and I seem to recall from the user instruction that you can't print as far to the edge on single sheets as you can from the roll.

I don't know 100% for sure, as we don't intend to use it for anything other than printing from roll, so it went in one ear and out the other, but this does ring a bell.