The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Collection of links to photos, projects, web-sites etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

I am proud to announce a new website for the ArchiCAD user community:

ARCHICAD USER
A gathering place for users and fans
http://www.archicaduser.com

This site will offer several important, unique resources in one convenient portal:

- ArchiCAD news, tutorials and links to the top stories about our favorite software
- ArchiCAD User Directory - a searchable list of users from around the world
- ArchiCAD Jobs Board - post your job listings or your availability for contract or full-time work
- ArchiCAD Coaching - free monthly Q&A sessions to help you use ArchiCAD better
- ArchiCAD Question of the Day - tips, tricks and answers to your questions

The front page will showcase the most recent stories on the web about ArchiCAD, making it easy to stay up to date.

In fact, you can easily submit stories to the site whenever you see something of interest related to ArchiCAD. Modeled after Digg.com, the ARCHICAD USER news portal allows members to add links to web pages with ArchiCAD news, case studies, tutorial or discussion.

The Top Stories section shows stories and links based on popularity with ArchiCAD users. Simply by Liking the stories you find most useful or interesting, you'll contribute to this ranking system. That way, when you visit the Top Stories page, you'll know that these are the hottest or most important articles to check out.

I'll tell you more about this new website next week.

Please come visit, add yourself to the user directory (it's free), and submit stories and links that ArchiCAD users will appreciate.

Eric Bobrow

P.S. Be sure to watch my recent ArchiCAD Coaching Hangout, in which I answered the top 10 questions submitted by ArchiCAD users:

http://www.archicaduser.com/archicad-coaching/

I'll be offering these free Q&A sessions via Google Hangouts on Air once each month.