The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Installation and download/setup issues; upgrading, operating system compatibility; getting started/training guides/tutorials. (Example: I cannot launch ARCHICAD, please help!)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By schagemann
dear all,

i am sure we are not the only one who struggle following which AC version you are currently working in, particularly since the default AC logo has remained unchanged for quite some time...

... and so we decided to create our own and make it available for everyone - actually since we are trained architects like most of you, we made a few options...

1. column: transparent white outline
2. column: white
3. column: transparent

please download the respective versions from the following posts.

enjoy,

ds.
Attachments
AC LOGO matrix.jpg
archicad replacement logo preview
By schagemann
to install simply replace the following:

replace logo in /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 10/ArchiCAD.app/Contents/Resources/ArchiCAD.icns

to get past the package (ArchiCAD.app), simply right click and select show package contents.
Attachments
archicad 10 replacement logo
(123.27 KiB) Downloaded 1297 times
By schagemann

replace logo in /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 11/ArchiCAD.app/Contents/Resources/ArchiCAD.icns

to get past the package (ArchiCAD.app), simply right click and select show package contents.
Attachments
archicad 11 replacement logos
(124.86 KiB) Downloaded 1281 times
By schagemann

replace logo in /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 12/ArchiCAD.app/Contents/Resources/ArchiCAD.icns

Attachments
archicad 12 replacement logos
(122.51 KiB) Downloaded 1256 times
By LaszloNagy
schagemann, could you repost the AC13.zip file?
I thought you accidentally posted the same message 4 times and deleted one of them.
Only then did I notice that they are not identical posts but there was no way back.

As one AC-Talk user sometimes says: Someday, I'll get there. :)
By schagemann
no worries.

replace logo in /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 13/ArchiCAD.app/Contents/Resources/ArchiCAD.icns

;0)
Attachments
archicad 13 replacement logos
(123.52 KiB) Downloaded 1304 times
By Erich
Schagemann,

What a nice set of icons and instructions. I did the same thing on my own but instead of a big number over the existing icon, I just changed the color cast for the icon. I find that is quicker to pick out on my screen.
By schagemann

replace logo in /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 14/ArchiCAD.app/Contents/Resources/ArchiCAD.icns

Attachments
(138.99 KiB) Downloaded 1182 times
Last edited by schagemann on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.