- Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 pm
As I've just replied on ArchiRADAR, you can achieve this creating a new CW panel.
- Create a new Complex Profile, shaped as a reversed "U";
- Place a BEAM with that complex profile on the floor plan, along the Y axis (if you want the glass to be vertical, as normal);
- Select the Beam, and go to File>Library and objects>Save custom component... Save it as Custom CW Panel.
Then set up your CurtainWall.
- Give to the grid the dimension of the glass element. You can set a simple 1x1 grid;
- For the panels, choose the Custom Panel CW 12. In the parameter list, at "Panel name", select the object you create;
- Make the mullions/transoms "Invisible".
AC18 - ITA full on Win7