The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the ARCHICAD Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By shemustfly
Hi there! Aahd, 19 and it's my first year in the National School of Architecture, Rabat Morocco. I've downloaded the ArchiCAD12 EDU but were a little bit disappointed to see it was in English.. Is it possible to change the language to French? If yes how's that? If not well I'll manage ^^ and thanks anyway!
By Karl Ottenstein
AC is available in many languages, but each language-version is a separate download. (It is not like some software with multiple language support built-in.)

I do not know if the student download is available in anything but English though...?

Karl

[Edit: typo]
Last edited by Karl Ottenstein on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LaszloNagy
I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.
By Peter Clark
If it's any help, this article in the ArchiCADwiki lists all the localised versions available.

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Archicad%2010/Version%20summary

It is for AC10, but I assume it would be the same for AC12 and onwards?

(I will also add the word ' localized ' [with a Z] to this post for search purposes!) :wink:
By shemustfly
laszlonagy wrote:I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.

I don't think it's possible to chose France and then give the address of my school as a moroccan one.. :?