The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about GDL - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: I created an object that prints an error message in 3D all the time, please help!)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

By nedostizni
I need a .gsm Tourist bus file.

I found one here. Is there any other one on the net? A bit modern, that the one there ?

Thanks
By Wokka
Do you need it for 2D or just 3D? There are lots of 3ds model out there that you can import but hey look pretty c$^ppy in 2D.
By Joeri
Image below is a tourist bus from the GS Transportation Library (20th Anniversary) in .gsm format.
Attachments
Tourist bus.png
By nedostizni
I need a 3d one.

@ Joeri: where can i find it mate? That GS Transportation Library (20th Anniversary)?
By Joeri
The Transportation Library exists since AC version 7 and it has fantastic 3D vehicles. It was distributed for free to users but I don't know if I'm allowed to upload these copyrighted(?) library objects. I've seen most/all parts for sale separately on http://www.objectsonline.com/index.php?cPath=1_59 :?: :?.
I never understood why this great resource is not in the object depository. GS?
By Joeri
No vistasp, definitely a different one :)

This library has the following folder stucture :

Transportation Library
- 2D
- Airplanes
- Boats
- Buses
- Commercial vehicles
- Macro's
- Motorcycles
- Passenger vehicles
- Train
- Tramway
- Trucks
Attachments
Passenger vehicles.png
By nedostizni
Hm, from the Joeri`s screenshot, i can say that the one he mentioned, and the one i have found here are two different library files. Definetly.