By Paodekcal - Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 am
When open it with ARchiCAD 13 It will show this dialog.
If it possible to fix it?
Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.
Thank you very much for this "GOD solution"1. Add the Library Object to the Embedded Library in any AC14 file
2. Save As>ArchiCAD 13 Project
3. Watch the progress meter ... you should see one of the stages is 'Converting Embedded Objects' or something to that effect
4. Open the resulting 13 Project in AC13
5. Extract the object from the Embedded Library to wherever you wish
6. (Hopefully) Voilà .... one AC14 object converted to AC13
This is great. Glad to hear there is finally a solution for this. Thanks for the heads up!owen wrote:This has saved my bacon several times after forgetting which version of AC i was in when editing an object used by 13 files