The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up/Web Reviewer, etc.

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By WENDY_NEVERLAND
Hello everyone !!
I have a project saved in v.9 that I have forgotten to make an archive (pla). I had created back then a folder with all the layouts (at that time I think it worked like that) and I have all these files in *.lbk
I have the original pln file that I have opened in v.13 now but the blk files are not there :(
Is it possible to load them in the project?
At that time there was the Plot maker program available so I think that's why now I'm having this problem. Or I dont know..
These blk files though open in archicad but are not connected to any floor plan or section elevation..
ΝΟΤΕ: These blks are connected to the original pmk objects from plot maker as it seems..
Appreciate any help!
Thank you but the lbk file is not one for me there is one with the same name as the whole project and there are 9 more, named after my layouts names. Anyway, reading through the rest I find this merge option that maybe very helpful!
Thank you for your time :D