The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, apolgar, GSHQfadmin

By sirduncan02
My previous username was sirduncan. At some point, it was deactivated ( I don't know why).

So I re-registered with a new username (sirduncan02).

Can I combine both of these accounts into one, and go back to using the username sirduncan?
By Karl Ottenstein
Only Laszlo Nagy, the forum admin can potentially merge your old posts with your new account... or reset your old password since you only have 2 posts so far with this user name. I'm sure he'll see your post soon - although it is the weekend for him already.

I just looked up your old account (Memberlist link at top of page) - and your old account is not deactivated. I'm guessing that your password may have changed or been corrupted or something.

But, I do see two old accounts for you: 'sirduncan' (77 posts) and 'sirduncan productions' (59 posts):
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/mem ... r=53697264
By sirduncan02
Oh - yes. That's right.

I'd like all three of these combined back into the username 'sirduncan', then have the password reset on that account and send an email to (probably) a different email address (I'm not sure what the email address is on the original 'sirduncan' account.

I'm in no gigantic hurry, but it would be great if this could be done for me.
By LaszloNagy
As far as I know it is not possible to merge 2 user accounts into 1. The forum software does not allow it.
But to make sure I will ask from the forum database guy and get back to you.
By LaszloNagy
I checked with the guy and I was told that this is not possible to do with the Forum software we are using.