The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy, apolgar, GSHQfadmin

Is it possible to view messages I sent to others after I have already sent them like one can do with an email service by looking in their "sent mail" box? It's a strange feeling to send out a message then not be able to confirm that it was successfully sent by looking in a "sent mail" box. I can't find a "sent mail" box anywhere.
When you sent a PM it will be located in your Outbox.
It will be moved to the Sentbox only after the recipient opened you message.

So basically if you go to you Outbox you will see all the messages you sent that were never read by the recipient (hopefully not many).
You are talking about Private Messages via the Forum, not Teamwork messages, aren't you?

If yes, click on the link at the top of the Forum to take you to your message centre, and there you will have Inbox, Sentbox, Outbox, Savebox buttons, as per attached image.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 2.08.21 PM.png
No, this is not possible.
You can only see the Request messages you sent that are pending (the other person has not yet granted or denied you the requested element) in the PEnding Request folder. But there is no "Sent" folder or category:

http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides ... k-palette/
I just realized the solution to my problem.

Problem: I couldn't find a "sent" folder to read messages that I have sent to others.

Solution: There is no "sent" folder, but when I send a message it goes straight to my "completed" folder/button. So, to see "sent" messages, all one needs to do is click on their "Completed" button in the teamwork pallet, and they will be able to see a copy of the messages that they sent.