The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Plan, Section, Elevation, Schedule, Layouting...

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

What's your opinion about this wish?

Essential (5)
78%
Important (4)
11%
Average (3)
No votes
0%
Not important (2)
No votes
0%
Not needed (1)
11%
By alemanda
I wish an option in the schedule that allow us to have fields which not create a new record ...
I Try to explain it better with an example.
Suppose to have a door schedule and the door type "W01" is located at 1st, 2nd and 4th floor ...
At the moment if you include the "home story" in the list of fields you will have 3 records ... well, I'd like to have one record only where the field "home story" is filled with a list like this: "1st, 2nd, 4th"

In other words I'd like to have "not discriminating" fields
By LaszloNagy
You mean, you would like a schedule to be able to display all values used by a given item?
For example, in Revision History objects (it is a GDL Object, not a Schedule, I know) the simple layout will list 1 revision by row, and in one cell it will list all Changes that belong to that Revision, for example: "Ch-01, Ch-03, Ch-05".
Such a feature would be useful.
By LGreen
This would be incredibly useful for door & window schedules. This is currently the largest issue we have with using the schedules for doors & windows.

It could simply be another button next to the order / sum / flag buttons in the scheduled fields. The schedule would ignore that field when determining if two items are the same and then list out the different pieces of data. Easier said than done I'm sure, but it would be very useful.