The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about GDL - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: I created an object that prints an error message in 3D all the time, please help!)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

I tried to set favorites parameters to be consistent across multiple users on different workstation, i have tried to save the work environment settings and load it on the other machines with no luck, does anyone here has any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Favourite Parameters are stored as a user preference on a users local machine. To get consistency between multiple workstations, you'll need to modify each individually - then when applying Favourites the same settings will transfer.

EDIT: in AC20, you can import and export as XML to get consistency. Thanks for the reminder Laszlo.
Last edited by James B on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I might misunderstand something but I thought Favorites Parameter exclusion rules can be exported/imported. From the Favorites Palette, click the Additional Settings button and select the Favorites Parameters option.
Then at the bottom of the appearing Dialog you can use the import/export buttons.
Isn't this what you are looking for?