The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Modelling and drafting in ARCHICAD. (Example: How can I model a Roof soffit/fascia?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

Do you also find the new "enhanced" archicad 21 magic wand at least twice as slow as before?

I guess the graphical feedback might be useful sometimes, especially in 3d (where I personally never use it) but with this change it stopped being a "one click tool" since you have to hold space until the process finishes.

Does anyone know of a well hidden and undocumented turn off button?
Thanks for the quick answer! Didn't see that at all.

Unfortunately that turns off not only all the element highlights but together with it the possibility to cycle through overlapping elements using the TAB button - since without the graphical feedback it's a bit like tapping in the dark. Shame.

It would be really useful if these options could be separated in the next version!

Or even better, same as the TAB is used to highlight the overlapping elements and click through them, that it can be used with the SPACE/Magic wand button to switch graphical feedback on the fly.
mIRage66 wrote:Or even better, same as the TAB is used to highlight the overlapping elements and click through them, that it can be used with the SPACE/Magic wand button to switch graphical feedback on the fly.

This should be a button in the control panel, like we can disable the blue help lines e.g.