The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up/Web Reviewer, etc.

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By bouhmidage
Hi guys, i was looking for creating a list of drawing wich updates automatically, the list contain the drawing placed on the current layout,

is there any way to create such a list please ??

Thanks in advance
By Erwin Edel
Document > Project Indexes

This should get you started. You can create drawing list, view lists, change lists, layout lists, issue contents.
By bouhmidage
yes i just looked for it and tweaked parameters,

but i have to create tens of lists, each list for specified drawing placed on specified layout

it cannot be placed on master layout so it updates automatically
Attachments
Sans titre.png
By bouhmidage
another possibility :
is it possible to change the default Revision History Object to receive thoose parameters shown in the attachment, ?? needs scripting skills maybe
Attachments
Sans titre.png
By Gerald D Lock
It is possible to list all drawings placed on a layout by using Auto Text, but the text is returned as a series of comma-separated values
eg. If I draw a text box on a layout (or master layout) and insert Auto Text from the 'Drawing' sub-menu (see screen shot)

To achieve anything better than this (like a table) would involve a GDL scripted object.

What is the purpose of such a list, if all the drawings are placed on the layout anyway?
Attachments
AutoText.png