The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about GDL - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: I created an object that prints an error message in 3D all the time, please help!)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

Help!
I have used archicad for several month, right now I'm working on a architecture project which facade is hidden frame curtain wall. I can define the glass panel to a window by archicad curtain wall setting, but the window's frame is a problem. I want to make the window's frame also hide behind the glass panel. The following picture is what I try to achieve but I made them in sketchup. Can anyone tell m how to make the window panel, is that need to use gdi language, many thanks!
Attachments
Selection_097.png
section
Selection_097.png (7.39 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
xwantheaven:

You can try to create it yourself, in the Help files see: Virtual Building > Parametric Objects > Graphic Creation of Custom Library Parts and Components > Creating Custom Components for Doors, Windows, Curtain Walls.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David