The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up/Web Reviewer, etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By drexdis
Hi, in archicad 21 the text is outside the border and also on top it has not the same space as below. How do i correct these?
I want it centered like in the picture. Thanks
Attachments
Text.JPG
By drexdis
Update: i just saw that if i save as pdf it appears just right. Only on working in archicad is not centered, misleading. What should i do?
By alemanda
I think it depends on the operating system.
I had the same issue when I was under Win7. After upgrading to win 10 the issue disappeared.
By drexdis
alemanda wrote:I think it depends on the operating system.
I had the same issue when I was under Win7. After upgrading to win 10 the issue disappeared.

I had archicad 20 and i didn't have any problems. Only after upgrading to 21. Any ideas?
By alemanda
The problem is that ac21 has not been tested on win 7.
In the system requirements you will see that the required Oprrsting a System is Win10.
So it's possible to have certain issues on win 7
By dkovacs
Hello Guys,

It looks a lot like a known issue in ARCHICAD 21. It is mainly caused by people turning on the "override High DPI scaling behavior" on Windows 10 (which is not supported by ARCHICAD), but it also happens on Windows 7 in general (as it is not supported/tested by us anymore).
In general, on Windows 10 this shouldn't be a problem, and with ARCHICAD 20 this is not a problem on Windows 7 either. This is only a display issue (published drawings should be fine), so you can:
- disregard the display glitch
- upgrade your OS to Windows 10
- or downgrade to ARCHICAD 20

Kind Regards,
By drexdis
dkovacs wrote:Hello Guys,

It looks a lot like a known issue in ARCHICAD 21. It is mainly caused by people turning on the "override High DPI scaling behavior" on Windows 10 (which is not supported by ARCHICAD), but it also happens on Windows 7 in general (as it is not supported/tested by us anymore).
In general, on Windows 10 this shouldn't be a problem, and with ARCHICAD 20 this is not a problem on Windows 7 either. This is only a display issue (published drawings should be fine), so you can:
- disregard the display glitch
- upgrade your OS to Windows 10
- or downgrade to ARCHICAD 20

Kind Regards,

I don't understand why you don't maket it for windows 7 to work. I don't want to buy windows 10, i have license for windows 7 and if i paid for archicad 21 why would i not use it. If there is windows 10 then people shouldn't use windows 7 anymore?
Please find a solution without constraining to windows 10 or achicad 20. Otherwise it's not a solution.

Thank you!