The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By traian selejan
hey there,

i've uploaded 2 print screens with my problem. the pen sets, including the standard archicad ones, load in the pen sets selection window, but in the object properties toolbar they are in a diagonal order. that is quite annoying , because of the tabs where u cannot type the pen number as an option.

i've reinstalled and opened a clean new file, still the problem persist. loading an old file that worked properly until yesterday has the same results. there where no updated to windows or archicad in the meantime.

i'm using:
archicad 22 german - updated
windows 10 german - updated

looking forward for an answer,
traian
Attachments
001.jpg
002.jpg
By dkovacs
Hi,

I think this might be a problem with the scaling of the Operating System. Are you using any kind of upscaling on your computer? (on an OS level, or just for ARCHICAD maybe?)

Regards,
By Barry Kelly
Post moved.

Barry.
By traian selejan
thank you daniel,

it is a scaling problem. i was using a custom size in windows. reverted to a preset one and now it work.
thx for the fix and sry for posting in the wrong area.