The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything related to BIMx and BIMx PRO: functionality, platforms, features, etc.

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

I'm getting this message when I try to publish two layouts that have been updated. They have previously been published. I deleted them from the publisher set and added them again, but I still get the same message. I tried publishing them one at a time, and they fail. I restarted the computer but it doesn't help.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 1.30.01 PM.png
Hello Steve Pribyl,

I invite you to check :
- your layout
- your library
- your linked drawings
- your publication file location
- if your publication file is not already open
Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting this into the forums and making it available to anyone who is interested in this topic!

This error message is not very common, actually. The few cases that we had this error is when there are some special characters in the ID of the layout. My first suggestion is to rename the layout to an easy one (like test), and try to publish it to BIMx to see if there is any issue. If not, we can be sure that the layout ID needs to be renamed.

But after this test, if the layouts still fail to publish to BIMx, we will need to get the problematic file for further investigation. If you are willing to share the file with us, please reply either here within the post directly or through a PM and I will provide you a secure GRAPHISOFT link where you can upload your file to.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh