The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything about using Libraries and Library Parts - Doors/Windows/Objects/Stairs etc. (Example: How can I display a Transom above my Door?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy, Gergely Feher

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your question!

We try to bring this topic many times to the developer, unfortunately, the fix must come through a library update, which is separated from Archicad updates. At the moment, it is estimated to arrive around February, but it is subjected to change. The only workaround we found so far is to delete the doors and replace them on the other side of the wall.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience! I really hope that the library update will arrive soon. Thank you very much for your understanding! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Minh
Mine does this as well, to fix this I select the door, go to the settings and change wall closure from stud wall to solid wall. Always fixes my doors :)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.07.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.07.50 AM.png (403.21 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Dear All,

I'm happy to announce that the first Library Update for Archicad 24 USA is available, which will address this issue. The package can be downloaded via the Check for Update function.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the update!
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
Minh