The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Modeling and drafting in Archicad. (Example: How can I model a Roof soffit/fascia?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen

By emailcopy
I have many groups which group some small elements togather into a combined bingger element, and want to name this big element.
How to name this "big" group?
WeChat Image_20210410082113.png
WeChat Image_20210410082113.png (706.61 KiB) Viewed 115 times
User avatar
By runxel
Archicad has no concept of naming things.
You can give your elements the same ID, tho.

Just as a note:
Groups have no geometrical or logical implications whatsoever in Archicad. It's merely a help for selecting things.

If you want to explicitely name things you could also use named selections as a workaround.