The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with ARCHICAD or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By adamvk
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

By François Chatelain
Well Adam,
dig a bit in the current topic, you might find a few... 8)
Cheers
Francois
By Robert Fuchs
We don't do many houses but here is one I did back in 2007.
Rendered with Artlantis R I believe.
Attachments
ACCamera.jpg
By Dwight
Adon:

These illustrations are delightful. You have exploited typical Lightworks liabilities [eyeball sucking greyness and bad, fuzzy shadows] and elevated them to a new illustration style! Photoshop saves the day, eh?

I find myself revisiting the interior view [and your other Flickr pages - I am Orbularity, there].

Congratulations.
By Adon
Dwight wrote:Adon:

These illustrations are delightful. You have exploited typical Lightworks liabilities [eyeball sucking greyness and bad, fuzzy shadows] and elevated them to a new illustration style! Photoshop saves the day, eh?

I find myself revisiting the interior view [and your other Flickr pages - I am Orbularity, there].

Congratulations.
Thanks, that means alot, i only started doing this in 2007 and your book re-instilled my faith in archiCAD, it defiantly catalyzed my interest.
Thanks, and full credit to you. I see your also a fellow photographer. the two skills fit really well together in my opinion.

Thanks Again
By Samovar
Rendering a North elevation is always tricky (LITTLE DIRECT SUN) but I was happy with this one where the sun creeps over the wall to illuminate the new extension...

This one's straight from LightWorks
Attachments
1420-North Low 07 Draft.jpg
By GeNOS
how do you get 3d details to look that good (adon) ??
mine are just basic line work and solid colour.. i cant find any settings where i can get it to be a rendered image